Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Monday, February 26, 2007
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
I mean that is most definitely a what-all-can-I-get-away-with face, isn't it?
She gets away with plenty. But most of all she gets all the love and squeezes and attention she deserves all weekend long. Lots of play toys and play trains and read books and play blocks and draw happy face right there, draw big one happy face right here!
Here's my favorite thing she said all weekend: Careful, Nana, don't hurt yourself on the grapefruit. Oh. My. I could have made a whole Ten on Tuesday with all the new little sayings she came up with this weekend (and repeated once she discovered how cute we thought they all were).
A new one today when I was cutting grapes for her lunch: Too sharp knife, only for grown-ups. How is it that she's almost two, when two years ago seems so short, two years ago I was still months away from holding her? The reality of two is setting in, and I am indeed starting to get sentimental about it.
Friday, February 16, 2007
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Monday, February 12, 2007
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
2. I am completely obsessed with dark chocolate chips (thanks Tara) and marshmallows. This is a divine combination. We got a new bag on Saturday, and I'm finishing it tonight. With very little help from Alla.
3. My super husband has me hooked up with a wireless workstation now.
4. Alla's art project today: shaving cream all over the bathroom mirror. 5. IT warmed up to 4 degrees today. Above zero.
6. Have you visited 3191? Serious beauty happening over there. I check in once daily. Ok, I check in a few times, just to get my fill. I hope those ladies are considering a book of these beautiful photographic musings at year's end. I'm in for a copy.
7. Another cool website: kiddley, for all things kids + crafts.
8. Monday nights are big TV nights here with 24 and Heroes. Ron catches Prison Break, too. Well, we record them all and watch them at our leisure:)
9. The good thing about it being 4 degrees is that the milk in our outside fridge get so nice and slushy, just the way I like it.
10. Every now and then, Ron gets extra credit for capturing things like this.