And thanks for this photo, Sue.
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Friday, April 27, 2007
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Thursday, April 19, 2007
A little self-timer action yesterday. I love it like it is, but even more cause she thinks the self-timer is hilarious for some reason and cracks up after the photo is taken. I will always remember that.
Here's hoping wherever you are, that you are getting a chance to feel warm and take photographs in a new light.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
one elephant went out to play on a giant spider web one day
he had such enormous fun that he called for another elephant to come
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
5. Alla about flipped her lid at Walgreen's this morning over a 3-for-$11.99 baby doll stroller. Like the kind of crying cause she wasn't going to get it where I have to tell her to breathe.
6. Maybe she'll be a soccer star. Watch out Mia Hamm.
7. Nine days? Is that all I have left of ONE?
8. Should have gotten a sandbox last summer instead of a sand & water table because I've been catching her climbing up onto the table to sit in it.
9. Her favorite word? NO. (No laughing, Mom.)
10. She's just so happy that the weather is park-worthy. I couldn't tell her when the snow melts and the sun comes out and warms everything up and dries everything out too much longer.
Fair warning: next Tuesday's Ten may very well be mushy gushy due to the impending birthday.