Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
2. Fisher has now snuggled all of but one of his grandparents. Thanks for coming, Grampa! We missed you, Gramma.3. Reading Gorgeously Green. Jeez, all that's doing for me is making me wonder about every.single.ingredient in our bathroom. And realize there is no perfect lotion. And wonder if it's all a hype. And think that I might have to come to terms with what I can find at Target, lest I waste our retirement on so-called good for me ingredients.
4. He's a big fan of the tree swing. And it works wonders on a baby with a cold who also had to have shots. 5. For dinner tonight: Jambalaya and Sweet Corn Bread. Both favorites.
6. Nana + Pappi visited this weekend. Fisher has changed a lot since they were here in April!
7. We made a trip to the zoo to see what we could see, and lo and behold we saw something new, a butterfly exhibit. Like a huge tent (read: gorgeous, diffused light) with tame beautiful butterflies just a-flying around. This one was cerulean inside those brown spotted wings.
8. See how lovely?! It was our favorite part of the trip. 9. I got to run today. Short but sweet.
10. Did you know Labor Day is MONDAY? MONDAY! I can't believe it's unofficially the end of summer. It is, however, State Fair time, ladies and gentlemen. Stay tuned.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
1. First of all, what on earth? My son is five months old? Really? I mean yesterday he was five weeks and it was Alla's birthday and still cold and he was teensy weensy.
2. He loves to be held. What baby doesn't?! The gymini, so-so, maybe 10 minutes. The bouncer, so-so, maybe 5-7 minutes. The saucer, likes it slightly better, maybe 12 minutes if he's in a good mood. The real winner is the crib/mobile set-up, which is a good 20 minute activity for him. Unless he gets his foot stuck in the crib. Then it's over.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Monday, August 04, 2008
Friday, August 01, 2008
Midnight is pronounced mi-night. Look at her being very particular about where it all goes.
And pointing out what each food item is.
And being so proud of herself for making something so lovely for Mommy. I really loved it, Al. And the thirty other midnight feasts we've had this week. Love you.