2. I have never roasted a chicken, but would like to.
3. It is getting awful close to Fisher's second birthday.
4. Suddenly he's noticing ABCs everywhere, and singing them, too. The poor second child has no completely intact alphabet puzzle to his name, however, so I put up a poster just for him. Then I checked that off the list, figuring he would just go about his day, and at least I could say it was there! But he really did go over and point to it and say random letters several times today. Score 1 for Mom.
5. We are eagerly awaiting a letter in the mail that will decide where Alla attends kindergarten next year.
7. I love Shea Terra stuff, most especially the Shea Nilotica for my face. Super moisturizing, a little goes a very long way, and there's always a coupon code. Right now it's 30% off!
8. Fisher said this weekend, I love it when Daddy's home.
9. Which he certainly was not last week, all week, having gone on vacation to Puerto Rico. The nerve.
10. I'm kidding.