Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Better get used to blurry photos.

Because my direct line to Santa leads me to believe he may be fulfilling Alla's one desire in this world, which is to have her very own blue camera.

And if this is the best she can do with Ron's high tech Sony then I'm just warning that what's to come might be slightly worse.
But to view her world through her eyes is a hoot.

Some samples for your viewing pleasure.
I'll spare you the series she took of my still-half-painted-from-the-wedding-six-weeks-ago toes. She actually instructed me to take off my socks.

And I'll leave you with this gem Ron snapped of the three of us from arm's length. Well, Pondegore's trying to sneak in there, too.

And let's be honest, I'll be using loads of her images when I can't seem to get my own out of the camera and onto the screen.

7 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

My sisters & I both think that the one she took of you kissing is very cute & nice. Good going Alla!

pakosta said...

LOVE the one of you & ron kissing, very cOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so fuN! i have tons of photos my girls have taken too, it's a blast!!
tara

Megan said...

I think you will be surprised at how good her pictures will be with that new camera. The girls have them (in pink, of course) and some of the pictures are pretty good. I think she will love that camera and enjoy taking pictures just like her momma!

Rina said...

My favorite is the shrek babies in the bed! Too cute!

erin said...

Go Alla!! Love that you're letting that big 'ol beauty of a belly hang out too!

Tara said...

I love them all! I always look forward to your pictures and now I can also look forward to Ms. Alla's as well. By the way, you look AWESOME.

Amy said...

Another instance of "like mama like daughter" (re: your little dancer)! I think she's doing great and I look forward to more of her work!

linkwithin

linkwithin