Friday, October 31, 2008

I don't remember it being this hard to get a First Halloween photo of my little pink octopus, but that might have been that I had all the time in the world to devote to one little baby's first costume pictures. And I probably started October 1st so that by the 31st I had the shot I wanted. Oh well. Here's proof that we did dress him up for his first Halloween, and that, at least for his first year, he didn't have to wear a handmedown costume. But that's probably only because Alla was a pink octopus. If only I had chosen the blue one then.

My little Sleeping Beauty. She and I had so much fun trick or treating tonight. And watching Happy Punkin Trolley (Charlie) Brown last night. What a lucky girl to be bathed in all that pink princess silky dress. You'd never know her favorite color is blue.

I love my little punkins.

6 comments:

Susie said...

Oh J- I saw that little hunny pot on a little baby in a stroller and thought it was the most adorable thing! And so is Fish! What cuties you have there- Happy November now :)

Cathy Bolander said...

What cute photos. Alla looks so at peace. And boy do I know the trials of getting a Halloween photo. Joey acted like I was abusing him. And trying to get one of both. I was sweating afterwards. But your adorable photos were definitely worth the work.

Megan said...

What a cute honey pot. I could just spread him on some toast! Alla, you make a lovely Sleeping Beauty!

Amy said...

They are so adorable, well, Alla just looks beautiful. I love seeing all the kids in their costumes. Everything from the babes that have no idea what's going on in a big puffy outfit (like I did to Hayden last year!) to all the little princesses!

Sue Thomas said...

That honey pot costume is sooooo adorable!!!!!! Alla is beautiful in her princess dress!!!!!!

Shelly said...

Great pics!!! They are both adorable. Can you believe how warm Halloween was?!?! LOVED IT.

linkwithin

linkwithin