Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Ten on Tuesday.

1. I'm thinking everyone is dying to see pics from our trip to California, so since I haven't even plugged in my camera yet, you're stuck with iPhone pics. Here we are on the way to the wedding of Renee and Will! Kids in the backseat...Mom and Dad up front.
 

                  

2. Full length, minus Fisher's suit jacket. Sorry, you can't have them, they're mine.

3. Boys in the limo.

4. Girls in the limo.

5. The following are a series of photos taken by my iPhone camera obsessed children who walked around the reception like a bunch of crazies with iPhones.

6. Aunt Ronna and Keila.
7. Oh look, there is one of the crazies. This was in the first 5 minutes that there were any exposures left on any of the disposable cameras.

8. I love this one!

9. A little shot from the bachelorette wine festivities.

10. That's it for wedding iPhone pics, but if you want to see photographs, as in taken with my actual camera, head over to J.J. Killins Photography for a recent summery session!

No comments:

linkwithin

linkwithin