Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Ten on Tuesday.

1. Fisher wins the prize for first cold of the school year.

2. We are in the throes of our bathroom remodel and it would be an understatement to say that we are greatly anticipating the completion of this project.

3. The kids and I just finished a fantastic book, Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes. Seriously amazing language. We're onto this author's second novel, and I'm hoping it's not too creepy!

4. In other reading news, Alla and I both just read All Four Stars, which we both wholeheartedly recommend!

5. It's September, which means there are three months left in the year to read books and still so many on my list!

6. Today I ran not only in sunshine but in warmth, so I say that for any day I can run in September in just shorts and a t-shirt, I am grateful. For any day that I am able to do so in October, I may run an extra mile and kiss the pavement.

7. Despite the warmish weather, we had lentil soup tonight, eaten al fresco, and it was lovely.

8. I'm going to have to make a product recommendation here, and it's for a pencil sharpener. Maybe you have a pencil sharpener, maybe you have a few. All you need is this one. My kids are excited about sharpening pencils, and the adults in our house are practically hyperventilating at the sight of such perfectly sharpened pencils.

9. With two kids in school all day, I get an extra day to help out in Alla's class, so I'm quickly getting to know all of her classmates.

10. The biggest news around here is my daughter getting her ears pierced! She looks stunning:)

No comments:

linkwithin

linkwithin