Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Ten on Tuesday.

1. It is absolutely GORGEOUS outside today. This is our gift, folks. A month from now it will likely be a different story.

2. I am listening to Hunger and re-reading Wonder, since the movie comes out next month.

3. A book I am extremely looking forward to, which is being released today, but for which I'll have to continue waiting until the library gets it in - Long Way Down.

4. We have been playing lots of Scattergories in this house, my favorite childhood game, and getting lots of funnies out of Fisher especially. I am in love with seeing him try and try to best his best score, and not allowing us to double his score to even the playing field. The other night we had to come up with things you save up to buy, starting with the letter R, and he answered "Real Nut Car," which after a few minutes we realized was actually a Renault.

5. Somehow I ended up with a digital image of Fisher's school portrait.

6. Taco Tuesday here!

7. Yesterday Alla happened upon the song Lazy Mary by Lou Monte while we were listening to Harry Belafonte radio on Pandora. She decided it is the best song ever and the song that most suits her personality. Look it up. You will agree.

8. I mean, this is her. A girl saying cheese next to a snake.


9. We grew our own pumpkin this year!


10. Here are the kids and I together in a picture, standing with the sad remains of our pumpkin vine.


And now I'm off, to get in the pick up lines, and to enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

linkwithin

linkwithin