1. It's the 2nd of August, which means that Ron and I have officially been together for 19 years. 19 years today.
2. Tomorrow marks 14 years of marriage!
3. So excited that next week we will be heading to Hilton Head, where we will get to show the kids exactly where we got married.
4. August means baseball is over. Fisher is definitely not ready to let that go and is still out in the street hitting and pitching all afternoon, but as much as we love baseball, we were ready for a break. It was pretty cool to see him pitch during extended season, though, and know how much he is looking forward to a whole season of that next year.
5. What Alla does during games at fields with no playground: devour books, either actual books or audio.
6. Our July blog circle is live over at the photography website.
7. This is the last of four weeks in a row of swimming. Also ready to be done with that. And orchestra. Basically done with all commitments.
8. Seems so near the end of summer, but we don't go back to school until after Labor Day, thank goodness! So, lots left. Including vacation, and camp, and state fair, and lots more neighborhood happy hours and books to read.
9. Speaking of books, highly recommend I Will Always Write Back to both middle grade and up, as well as their parents! Such an inspiring read, eye-opening for children especially. This book does what books should do - expand our worlds.
10. I almost never change my profile or cover picture on facebook, but have done it a few times in the past two days, which means only that I am actually sitting down at my computer working on photos!