Thursday, September 14, 2006

See, I told you I found a great site.

Isn't sketch-it the best? This was drawn for only a buck. I'm hunting down the artist to get my very own original in my very own hands.


Megan said...


Paula said...

LOVE IT! It looks great! Thanks for sharing...I'm going to have to check that one out!

Anonymous said...

Very good!! I'd like to buy a print also!!


erin said... got my sister turned on to this site too...she's planning to get one. I think I might just have to as well!

Amy said...

Very cool!

Meghan said...

Oh my gosh JJ! That is so funny, you turned me on to the "sketch-it" site and I actually ordered a sketch...anyways, I remember seeing that sketch and thinking to myself that looked just like Alla and then I saw it on your site today! WEIRD!
Great Blog by the way, sorry to be a lurker!