Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Ten on Tuesday.

1. We are one full week into the school year, and starting to figure out those routines. I'm still quite stunned at the fact that I'm expected to pull up to the curb and let both kids out. And then drive off.

2. The kids and I just finished Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing, which they loved. We may have to hit up the library for further Judy Blume/Fudge reading.

3. Before we sit down to read at night, Fisher likes to gather all my hair clips and brush. He gives my hair a good brushing, then proceeds to give me the world's greatest up 'do with every last clip. He's quite proud of himself.

4. While he's up 'do-ing away, Alla loves to give me hand and foot massages. I know! I'm the world's luckiest mom!!!

5. I personally am reading Me Before You, which is just great.

6. It was treat-making afternoon. Fisher and I made frozen salted chocolate banana bites, avocado pudding, and sunbutter bread.

7. Then we hit up the Farmer's Market. I got corn and carrots. I need a new veggie. Ideas?

8. I feel busy season approaching on the business front. If you're still in need of a fall session, shoot me an email! I currently have three October dates left.

9. Anyone have any ideas for good Friday night kid movies? The Sandlot was the last one I loved watching as a family:)

10. Fisher is all about the samples at the Farmer's Market. Today - a tiny Paula Red apple and a toothpicked summer sausage bite. Minnesota grows the best apples.

No comments:

linkwithin

linkwithin