Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Ten on Tuesday.

1. This is Fisher's last week as a 5 year old.

2. I think I was right about having my last single-digit run last week. It was 53 yesterday!

3. Super excited to see my brother!

4. Last night (and tonight) for dinner was our favorite Black Bean Quinoa Bowls.

5. I finished a wonderful children's book, Esme Dooley, over the weekend that would be a fantastic read aloud, especially for Minnesota kids, because it takes place here!

6. Finally decided on a vacuum and am amazed at either how well it works, or how poorly my old vacuum performed.

7. Spring is so subtle here, and Minnesotans really do appreciate things that are only earned by months of frigid temps: seeing a robin and a woodpecker this morning, seeing our deck, playing catch.

8. As such, the next thing I'm greatly looking forward to is the sound of geese returning.

9. They are wise to wait a bit.

10. I'm planking again. That challenge in November was so great that I'm doing it again this month. There's something about the daily task of it that trains your muscles in a way that doing a plank here and there, even for longer periods, just can't accomplish. Here's to looking ahead to bathing suit season!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Good for you on the planking. That one is a hard one but worth the work. I love our Shark and am amazed at how well it started out and still works! May I have the recipe for the quinoa bowls?

linkwithin

linkwithin