Thursday, January 12, 2006

Fours.

I've been tagged by Tara, so here goes:


Four jobs I have had:

1. Dance instructor at a summer camp
2. Alumni calling center supervisor (CSUF)
3. Teacher for truancy prevention program
4. Special education teacher for K-1st grade

Four movies I watch again:
1. Brown Sugar
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. The Princess Bride
4. Something's Gotta Give

Four t.v. shows I watch:
1. Martha
2. Ellen
3. Oprah
4. LOST

Four vacation places I have been:
1. Maui
2. Puerto Vallarta
3. Hilton Head
4. St. Maarten

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Scraps Ahoy
2. Slickdeals
3. Two Peas in a Bucket
4. CNN

Four favorite foods:
1. any kind of fruit
2. homemade granola and Trader Joe's Vanana yogurt
3. My special birthday cake from Terry
4. Fish tacos

Four places I would rather be:

Nothing comes to mind. I'm pretty happy here at home.

Four bloggers I tag right now to do this:

Well by now eveyrone has been tagged, so if you're still reading this, then I tag the following people to START a blog:

1. Amy Shertzer {we all want to know about your athletic endeavors}
2. Catie Derenzo {come on, a free blog is the easiest way to share your pregnancy with us}
3. Ronna Killins {you know you want to}
4. Terry Fagan {what better way to keep us all in the loop}

Happy Day Everyone! I leave you with this, in honor of Miss Mazie's Fourth Birthday:

5 comments:

Susie said...

oh! I forgot about my summer counselor job when I did this. It was awful. Horrible. The worst thing I ever signed on to do. Luckily, all summers come to an end :)

{P.S. I just sent a letter to Amy-- I second that she begins a blog!}

Chrissy King said...

Hi JJ. You made me search a lot of old archives-- but I was sooo glad to see that you visit SLICKDEALS on a daily basis!

Go otter pops!!

Marie said...

wow that is a sneaky one ;)
but the otter pops got it :)

SusannaT said...

Otter Pops RULE!!!

Anonymous said...

Man these archives are killer!

linkwithin

linkwithin