1. A question from Alla: Does God have a wife?
2. A statement from Fisher: I'm going to draw an observation about your hay-er.
3. Fisher's up there in his nap singing, The more we get together, the happier we'll be.
4. Alla is currently sorting her ginormous stuffed animal basket. Not to give any away, mind you. No, they all have names and are very dear to her. She's just got this idea that the most important ones need to be in the basket that stays in her room and the others need to find a different place in the house.
5. Yesterday I went to the Mall of America.
6. What an adorable ornament idea!
7. Normally we eat between 6-6:30 and it takes forever and then it's straight to bath. Last night Fisher said he was starving so we ate around 5:30, it miraculously didn't take forever, and then the kids had time to play while the adults finished their drinks while lounging in the living room. It was quite nice.
8. We got 6-7 inches of snow on Saturday, and it is just beautiful around here.
9. I picked up stamps today for holiday cards!
10. Last week a new recycling can was delivered because the city has chosen a new contractor for our recycling as of the new year. The new one is blue, the old one is green. Fisher threw an all-out fit the morning it was delivered, screaming and crying for them to take it back. Ten minutes of protesting the new can. Thankfully, it seems to be over.