Friday, February 12, 2016

Fisher.


These pictures are from our half birthday date in September, let's just clear that up - no arms have been seen in Minnesota since at least October

Last week I got to spend the morning with this kid while we went to his quarterly diabetes check-up.

We always bring books. And notepads and pencils.

It can take awhile. Lots of waiting. The waiting room has zero to do. The exam room is the same.

We read, he draws, we chat.

I don't like him having diabetes. I do like our quarterly scheduled drive to St. Paul.

He is always in a good mood on these days.

He is always in a hurry to get back to school, to not miss math or recess or lunch or gym.

He told his teacher last week that math, recess, lunch and gym are really the only important parts.

He is only 7 and has such ideas. I wonder where he gets these strong ideas.

I am regularly so proud that he is mine.

No comments:

linkwithin

linkwithin