Monday, July 24, 2006

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3.

My brilliant husband came home with his work computer, which has an older version of Internet Explorer, and low and behold, blogger doesn't have a problem with this older version of IE. God forbid you want to update your computer. Ladies and gentlemen, we have identified the problem. Now, onto the solution. And for that we will need Ron.

I just grabbed a disk and picked any old folder and any old photo and this is what I got. A family portrait by US. Six months old. Ahhhhhh.

2 comments:

erin said...

Hooray! Hooray!

I was having a similar problem with ebay this week and Brent fixed it by running our anti-spyware program and detecting (GASP!) 92 pieces of spyware on our computer. Yikes!

Computers can be SO frustrating...I'm glad you've rejoined the blogging world.

Megan said...

Nice picture. Glad to hear the problem is fixable. It is nice to have such coputer literate hubbies!

linkwithin

linkwithin