Sunday, August 13, 2006

Tagged.

I was tagged by Tara!

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
Redondo Beach. Spain. The North Shore in Hawaii. French countryside. Take your pick.

2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
My Rainbows.

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
Smile, eyes, strong hugs.

4. Last CD you bought?
The Weepies, 'say i am you'

5. Favorite place to be?
With my family. At home. At the beach.

6. Least favorite place to be?
Not a big fan of the home improvement stores, but I guess there are worse places.

7. Favorite place to be massaged?
Back.

8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
Both are important. I'd like to think I work on both.

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
Surely you mean what time does ALLA wake up in the morning. So that means 5:30. So I better be getting myself to bed here quickly.

10. Favorite kitchen appliance?
Coffee maker. No, Ron, it isn't the gizmo.

11. What makes you really angry?
Being frustrated with myself when I don't know the answers.

12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
Piano.

13. Favorite color?
Red.

14. Sports car or SUV?
C'mon. I'm a mother. SUV.

15. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Yes. Many people I'd love to see.

16. Favorite children's book?
Corduroy.


17. Favorite season?
It's been awhile since I had seasons, so I'm going to admit here that I'm a little excited for fall. If you look real hard there are a few leaves that are already bright red. I cannot wait to see all the trees such colors. But I am only half admitting this, since I know the cold is right behind it.

18. Least favorite household chore?
Vacuuming.

19. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Endless patience. A breath of fresh air always in my back pocket.

20. If you have a tattoo, what is it?
I have two: a sun and a little magician.

21. Can you juggle?
I would be the worst juggler known to man.

22. Person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to?
Lots of old friends from junior high.

23. Favorite day?
Absolutely Friday. Even though I clean that day. Just because I know it's the weekend. By the time it gets to the weekend, it's already running out!

24. Sushi or hamburger?
I'm going to have to go with hamburger here. Yes, I know I'm from California.

I'm tagging Erin and Megan!

And leaving you with this. Just a snap of my daughter and her new friend, Ashby. Because we are missing all our old friends right now. Thankfully Tara and Ashby have snatched us up and look out for us. Thanks, friends.

3 comments:

Megan said...

That is a lovely picture of Alla and her new friend. Good answers.

pakosta said...

tell tara ashby their names rock! and thanks for looking out for jj and al.
love ,
tara

Trice said...

Looks like Alla is picking up a new hair trade with her new friend.

linkwithin

linkwithin