Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Ten on Tuesday.
1. A barn spider had been taking up residence on our sliding glass door for the past few days. Built quite an impressive web. A few times. Ron learned last night (Oh the wonder of the internet) that they eat their web when it gets messy (neat little things), and then build anew. Unfortunately we went out back after dinner so that pretty much destroyed the web. Sorry little guy. Feel free to come back.
2. Today I noticed a beautiful garnet-colored bloom on the marigold plant from the neighbors.
3. Three days til Nana & Pappi come! Hello, date night!
4. It was a balmy 72 degrees here today, blue skies shinin' on me.
5. Why do I have a Target list every week? I literally feel the need to go there at least once a week and it takes waaaaay too long to get the 5 things I usually need. On today's list: pork tenderloin, big crayolas (thanks, Amanda), black printer ink, a lightbulb, and a cheese grater. And I did, of course, pick up some 50% off clothes for Miss Al for next spring/summer. Why isn't clothes shopping as easy for me?
6. Found a cool website: a sketch for $1.
7. I'm selling a few things on ebay. Thanks for the encouragement, Miss Erin.
8. Alla pulled at my nose today and said "pretty." She didn't do it again, so I have no idea what the heck she meant by that. She might have said, "potty."
9. We need some artwork for over our fireplace. Any good ideas?
10. I need something framed for over my bedside dresser. Any ideas?
Happy Tuesday, all.
Posted by J.J. at 7:29 PM