1. I am addicted to the Ginger Almond Cashew Granola from TJ's. You'd think crystallized ginger in granola would be utterly filthy. Not so. Divine.
2. Watching any good shows this season? We are loving Heroes and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.
3. 50 degrees is very warm weather, relatively speaking.
4. 2006 was really the year I became a coffee drinker. Like the must have it every morning kind.
5. Our leaves are not falling yet, since I've been asked that question. Just starting to turn.
6. I fear when we return from our vacation at the end of the month, our tree will be very far along and winter will have set in. (Nope, 50 degrees is not winter.)
7. I love to run. I'm so appreciating it now that it's cold and wet sometimes and there's no guarantee we'll get out. So when we can, we go.
8. With the bushels of apples we've gotten lately, I have been a crisp-making fool. I even have apples measured out in the freezer, ready to pop into the oven for a crisp.
9. As I type Alla is counting the groceries in her shopping cart (thanks, Vuoso's!). I'm sure she has more than five, but she's pretty excited about counting to five so I'll let it slide.
10. Haven't showed a video in awhile so enjoy this one. It might be my favorite. More doll baby goodness. The script goes something like this: hug hug hug...careful head...careful head...hand...laugh...sleeping sleeping table...shhhhh...quiet quiet. Love her.