Tuesday, January 16, 2007

We're back.



Could not have had a better time. Felt like we never left, like a space remains for us, and that is oh so nice to know. The number of photos taken is astronomical, so slowly and surely I will weed through and share. For now, just these two Ron took of his girls, at the ocean, Alla saying, "This way remember" while she steered me all over that walk. Surely she must remember. After so much time, so many walks, so much ocean air breathed in. Surely she remembers.

7 comments:

Megan said...

There will always be a place for you with us. No matter where we are. Glad you had a good time. We sure did.

Anonymous said...

And she always will!!!!! Happy Be-lated. Glad you had a good time. Looking forward to seeing more pics.

Trice said...

That is so cute that she remembers.

Amy said...

I had fun keeping up with you while you were there on Megan's blog and I'm SO excited to see your pictures from the trip. I love the 2 you posted. . . I remember that scene so well. How neat that Alla does, too!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, so glad you had fun... and super-jealous of your ocean visits! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great visit - sorry we couldn't see you while you were here ... maybe next time. Happy 30th friend! Love, Heather

Anonymous said...

Yes, it feel like you never left because it's home. I have a similar sensation whenever I return. After 13 years, I'm returning to the homeland. I know Tara and Ashby will miss you guys. I hope Alla feels better soon.

linkwithin

linkwithin