Thursday, April 19, 2007

Change of Scene.

Firstly, this is the look I get when I ask her, beg her to look up at mama just for a sec so I can set my exposure and she finally indulges me and if I'm quick I get it. But I also know that in just a few years this look will reveal much more exasperation.

A little self-timer action yesterday. I love it like it is, but even more cause she thinks the self-timer is hilarious for some reason and cracks up after the photo is taken. I will always remember that.

Here's hoping wherever you are, that you are getting a chance to feel warm and take photographs in a new light.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photography skills are simply taking my breath away! I love it how it is too.

Amy said...

Lovely photos and it looks like a lovely day there!

linkwithin

linkwithin