5. Alla about flipped her lid at Walgreen's this morning over a 3-for-$11.99 baby doll stroller. Like the kind of crying cause she wasn't going to get it where I have to tell her to breathe.
6. Maybe she'll be a soccer star. Watch out Mia Hamm.
7. Nine days? Is that all I have left of ONE?
8. Should have gotten a sandbox last summer instead of a sand & water table because I've been catching her climbing up onto the table to sit in it.
9. Her favorite word? NO. (No laughing, Mom.)
10. She's just so happy that the weather is park-worthy. I couldn't tell her when the snow melts and the sun comes out and warms everything up and dries everything out too much longer.
Fair warning: next Tuesday's Ten may very well be mushy gushy due to the impending birthday.