3. Started The Glass Castle. I've only read 40 pages and I already recommend it.
4. Brought some lilacs inside today. Mmmmmmmm.
5. A recent conversation between Alla and I, which all started because she was indeed wearing a bib with a cupcake on it that said 'little cupcake,' went like this:
Me: Are you my little cupcake?
Alla: No! (Said in the tone of No, silly Mommy!)
Me: Are you my little punkin?
Alla: No! (Same tone)
Me: Are you my little brownie?
Alla: Little daughter!
6. Tried on a tankini this weekend and had Alla on my hip while I pulled the top off the rack. Immediately she said, for nursin'.
7. Speaking of tankinis, have you checked out Athleta?
8. May is really nice. Flip flops are nice. I don't think anyone here has heard of Rainbows, though.
9. Already getting excited for State Fair time.
10. I still haven't gotten around to any Jodi Picoult novels. Maybe the library will have a paperback tomorrow.