1. Memorial Day weekends are awesome. Amazing how one extra day adds so much ooomph to your weekend.
2. It was home improvement weekend: storm door installed, check. Grass thatched, mowed, re-seeded, & fertilized. My husband is awesome.
3. Went to Original Pancake House. Katie & Wally, wait 'til you see our Pancake House. It is faaaaan-ceeeeeee. Ron got his basted eggs fix.
4. Hit up TJ's for pepitas, wine, granola, and cookies.
5. Ron has set up our queue for the Summer Television Adventure (I think that's what he's calling it): Desperate Housewives and Alias. It is the truest definition of a compromise. I don't want to watch his show and he doesn't want to watch mine. I know lots of you have suggested Big Brother. Isn't this just a grown-ups' Real World? Please, please correct me if I'm wrong.
6. Thunderstorm today. Soon as I shut all the windows, it stopped. All that downpour. Love summer storms.
7. Alla said to Ron, "Daddy be careful with the wind. Don't blow away, Mommy be mad."
8. Ron told Alla she rolls deep. Has to have her entourage with her when we leave the house...Baby, Froggy, Eeyore, Elmo, and Bear. This is a lot of peeps for one little two year old to hang onto.
9. Some sneak-y peekies for my card swap gals (aren't they gorgeous!!):
10. Have you visited Chico & Mariah's new baby? -------------> see the link -------------->