Thursday, November 12, 2009

That's the way we roll.

It's just your typical Thursday evening around here. Brother's in bed, so why don't we, say, bob for apples! Yay, she says, it's my first time bobbing for apples!Wait, Daddy, I'm gonna need my goggles for this. This is hard!Would you believe it? She did it. We were incredibly proud. The best part was that right after she took it out of her mouth, she swept those goggles off her face and said, That's the way I roll! like that was something she said every five minutes. We about died laughing.And then we got in on the action, too.Hope you're having as much fun on this fine Thursday!

10 comments:

kwpershey said...

Oh my goodness, how incredibly fun. You Killins are so cool.

Marie said...

and i second everything my sister said :)

Megan said...

Nice! Veryy Fun.

Samantha said...

HA!

Cathy Bolander said...

That's the way we roll. Hilarious!

Amy said...

What a fun night! Love those big smiles :-)

And, about those Cathe workout DVD's you mentioned in your ToT. . . are they really good? A good alternative for running when the outside streets are covered with snow and I just can't bring myself to get on the treadmill? Which is your fav?

Katie said...

Good idea! How do I make that activity last for like an hour? :-)

Rina said...

Too cute!

Nicole Svendsen said...

you guys are always doing fun things! maybe that's just the way you guys roll:)

Sue Thomas said...

Hysterical!!!!!!!!!!

linkwithin

linkwithin