1. Four weeks left of summer.
2. There are 41 miles of paved trails in our city. Lots of running and biking to do here.
3. We are having simply glorious summer weather highs in the seventies.
4. Kiddos are in the midst of a two-week swim camp. Smiles all around.
5. Alla seems to think that heels would be appropriate footwear for school this year.
6. Thinking of taking the kids to a local parade tomorrow evening!
7. 60 pages left of my book, and I'm eager to get on to the next ones!
8. Fisher is up there in bed right now singing his very own version of this song. It is a-dorable. If you need some new kids' music that the grown-ups will love as well, we strongly recommend our local Okee Dokee Brothers.
9. At bedtime tonight Alla told me she can't wait for the next summer break (yes, next summer) so she can spend the whole summer with me. She's looking forward to school starting, but when she starts thinking about it, I believe the idea of being away all day long isn't sounding like her cup of tea.
10. I really don't have ten today, only nine. So here's number ten - I can't even get enough of her.