Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Ten on Tuesday.

1. We are looking forward to a very fun, busy weekend celebrating my mom's 60th birthday this weekend!

2. As part of that weekend my brother and his family are coming out, and we are so excited for that, too! The cousins will get lots of quality time together.

3. The whole clan will be hitting up the Twins game on Saturday night.

4. It is going to hit 90 degrees today, people, I can feel it. The popsicles are freezing in the, well, freezer.

5. Warmer weather means Big Ginger time. Sometimes it's just too hot for a glass of wine.

6. Yesterday Minnesota became the 12th state to legalize same-sex marriage. I am very proud to live here.

7. As soon as the weather warms a bit, I get really antsy about planting stuff. Currently we have peas in the garden, and radishes that have already sprouted. I've never done radishes before, and I don't love them but I like them. I was drawn to their 22-days-to-harvest claims.

8. Good thing we got our bike/run in this morning because the sun is out now and it's HOT!

9. I have to go dig the shorts out now, and put my wool sweaters away.

10. Does anyone think I should do the same for my husband, leaving him only 7 pairs of pants and 7 shirts in our closet so you could actually walk in there? Is that a raised hand. Me, too.

No comments:

linkwithin

linkwithin