Thursday, May 14, 2015

Mother's Day.

My biggest priority on Mother's Day is always, always getting in the picture. I maybe get in one shot a month all year long, so I figure Mother's Day is my May photo op! I make sure to leave that camera close by before I go to bed on Saturday night so that my loving husband can snap a few after he brings me breakfast in bed. He really does. Every year. I am so lucky.

And I leave it out so that when I get together with my own mom later that day, I get a picture of she and I together too!

I did take one photo myself on Mother's Day, because we woke up to find that three of the four robin eggs had hatched overnight, just as Alla predicted. I wish I could just cut away those deck boards for a better view! Happy Mother's Day, Mama Robin!


No comments:

linkwithin

linkwithin