Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Ten on Tuesday.

1. We got through Annie weekend, and Alla did beautifully. She had fun, she shined.

2. The official photographer wanted to get through all of the pictures by today, but sadly that looks unlikely.

3. Tonight we're back at it with the National Anthem at the Twins game!

4. Due to this singing, we will not be fiesta-ing tonight, but perhaps we can make it up on the weekend.

5. I am reading The Honest Truth.

6. I am reading A Year Down Yonder to the kids.

7. With Ron off doing Air Force Academy duties last night, the kids and I went out after dinner for a lovely spring walk. Goodness the blossoms have the air everywhere smelling so sweet!

8. We had Asian Meatballs last night, thanks to my friend Jennifer, and they were divine.

9. Last week we made Quick + Easy Lentil Quesadillas, and I'm so glad I froze half of the filling so we can pull that deliciousness out in a week or so.

10. There are four beautiful eggs in our robin's nest and we are thinking that baby number one make make his or her debut on Mother's Day!

No comments:

linkwithin

linkwithin