Well been reading friends' happy thankful blogs today and decided on a thankful Ten on Tuesday of my own.
I am thankful for (in no particular order):
1. Jambalaya. When Alla realizes she likes something she just cannot get enough. And this is real far away from turkey, so that makes me happy, too.
2. Pomegranates. They have such a short season, and this is it, folks! And having found a no-mess approach to eating them, I am buying at least one each time I hit the store. Even Target has 'em.
3. Ron. Simple as that. He just is. Amazing.
4. Plane tickets to California for my 30th!
5. Gramma & Grampa's visit this past weekend.
6. Falling asleep next to Alla this afternoon.
7. Dark chocolate from Trader Joe's. Pound plus. Nothing like it, believe me I've tried.
8. Running. Even now, even when it's in the twenties. Thankful I can do it, thankful I crave it.
10. A holiday weekend. 4 days of family fun.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and don't burn your turkey!