Saturday, November 11, 2006

Vacation pics: Pennsylvania, part one.

I know. I take an obscene amount of photos. I know this because I've been catching up on putting them into albums and adding journaling to them as well, and it's like I get a new album that holds 300 photos and in one fell swoop it's full. I still have one large envelope of at least 250 pictures to organize and insert. Then I guess I'll have to hit up Target again.

So, without further ado. Onto Pennsylvania. And, no, Amy, I just realized how sad it is, but we have not a ONE photo of Ron and I together. I'm terrible at that. New Year's Resolution time.

Alla and Grandma, digging in the sand, despite the cold!One of Alla's dress up things at Grandma's...fuzzy fish slippers that she loves. And Grandpa that she loves.My little one on her 18 month birthday. 18 months???
I have mentioned Alla's love of dress-up, right? Grandma got her bunches of Halloween dress-up stuff so we had an afternoon of tutus and kimono and can-can dancer!

6 comments:

Megan said...

The picture of Alla on her 18th birthday is great. She looks like she is up to something!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures--even though none of you and Ron, it's fun to see Alla enjoying her grandparents so much!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, she is so sweet. Great pics. WOW, 18th months. Jada just turned it today. YIKES!!!

Susie said...

Love the purple tutu:) She looks so sweet!

Susie PSU said...

Dressing up is so much fun! She looks like she is really enjoying herself...

Anonymous said...

Hi J.J.

I have never posted anything but this picture of Alla is toooo much. She is adorable.

linkwithin

linkwithin