1. I am eagerly awaiting the birth of Miss Susie's baby, aren't you?
2. Alla has a cold.
3. The favorite song in our house at the moment is 'Hark the Herald Angels Sing,' but it has to the Charlie Brown version. You should hear Alla go, 'Hoooooooooo' like those Peanuts do. You all know how the song goes, right?
4. It rained today. Seriously. Don't we live in Minnesota? Isn't there supposed to be snow this time of year? Won't there be a white Christmas forheavensake?
5. If we don't get a bright-as-sun light hung in our living room ASAP I'm going to go mad.
6. Exactly one month from today I get to reunite with some of my mommy friends...and soak up some sun, maybe walk on the strand. Oh, I'm giddy. Need some salt in my hair.
7. Exactly one month from tomorrow I will be thirty.
8. I need a new roasting pan to make my Christmas turkey. Anyone recommend a good one?
9. Did you see this on Martha yesterday? Too cool. Must carve out some time for Al & I to take a stab at that.
10. Ron and I are obsessed with Grey's Anatomy. I think we watched like 5 episodes last night. Unfortunately, we're coming to the end of the stockpile and will soon be sitting around waiting for new ones like everyone else.
How is tomorrow December 13th? What is left of your to-do list?