Monday, February 05, 2007

Just so you know.

It's 5 below. And that's a warm up from the 19 below it was when we woke up this morning. Yes, we Californians are freezing our you-know-whats off, but we're out and about like normal. No hibernating for us! The sun is shining and we are trying to absorb as much vitamin D as we can! We do have loads of fun indoor things to do, though. Take, for example, Alla's first experience with fingerpainting. I have to thank Amanda for posting her pics of Grace's mess - they encouraged me to get Alla into her own mess!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at her go!!! Excellent self and mess containing canvas idea too.

Megan said...

I looks like we have another artist! The best fun is when they get into the most mess, I think. At least that is how it is in my house.

Susie said...

I love little ones creating their first pieces of artwork :) Did she try to eat any??

pakosta said...

i am shocked that this is her first time with such a creative mama!!! savannah did it the first time at 6 months old but with chocolate pudding LOL incase she were to eat it, which she did!!!!!
cute pics!
t

linkwithin

linkwithin