1. We now have a gallery of Alla's art hung by clothespins on a length of yarn between two bannisters. Sometimes she walks by and says oh wow.
2. We have reached the point of actually needing at least ten items at Costco. Might be a scary trip. And yes, dried cranberries and a whole box of mangos for myself are absolute needs.
3. I desperately need a manicure.
4. Tomorrow will be the first trip with Alla where we've actually purchased a seat for her on the plane.
5. You should see the trees here, all covered with thick blankets of snow. So so pretty. Hard to remember green grass.
6. I am sucking at my New Year's resolution of going to bed earlier. Seriously not enough free time in a day for vegging out, working out, blogging, editing, scrapbooking, spending a few minutes with my husband, and reading.
7. Speaking of which, Andrea, I am also sucking at Saving Fish From Drowning. But I'm plugging away. At this rate I might be finished in time for the new Harry Potter.
8. Wishing we were with Catie and Randy on a sandy beach right now.
9. On Sunday the big dig-out was a neighborhood effort. Everyone helped everyone with extra shovels and snowblowers, and our next-door neighbor suppled everyone with homemade chai. Our neighborhood is awesome. I think there's a need for a block party. When it warms up.
10. Anyone else super excited that spring forward happens way early this year?