I'm using Erin's game of tag to squeeze in two more blurbs today.
6 Things That Make Me Weird:
1. I don't like Oreos.
2. When I make Alla pasta (mac n cheese), I like to go through the pot and eat all the shells that have gathered all that cheesey goodness in their holes.
3. Thanks to Ron (who is also weird), I now tuck my socks into my pajama pants at night to keep warm. (Thanks to Ron in two ways - it is he who keeps the heat so low, and he who taught me about this valuable but weird little method.)
4. Have I mentioned my marshmallow obsession?
5. I've resorted to working out twice a day, mostly for the warmth factor.
6. Ron caught me under the table in the last sun patch of the day on Saturday afternoon. Who am I, the cat?
6 Things That Make Me Happy:
1. All things morning: her in bed with me, exercise, coffee, long breakfast, my red bowl full of yogurt a la granola, sunshine.
2. The sound of Ron opening the door in the evening.
3. Grey's. Is there anyone left not watching this show?
4. Elizabeth Mitchell, John Mayer, & Jack Johnson.
5. A new issue of Real Simple.
6. Looking forward to date night this weekend.