2. I am completely obsessed with dark chocolate chips (thanks Tara) and marshmallows. This is a divine combination. We got a new bag on Saturday, and I'm finishing it tonight. With very little help from Alla.
3. My super husband has me hooked up with a wireless workstation now.
4. Alla's art project today: shaving cream all over the bathroom mirror. 5. IT warmed up to 4 degrees today. Above zero.
6. Have you visited 3191? Serious beauty happening over there. I check in once daily. Ok, I check in a few times, just to get my fill. I hope those ladies are considering a book of these beautiful photographic musings at year's end. I'm in for a copy.
7. Another cool website: kiddley, for all things kids + crafts.
8. Monday nights are big TV nights here with 24 and Heroes. Ron catches Prison Break, too. Well, we record them all and watch them at our leisure:)
9. The good thing about it being 4 degrees is that the milk in our outside fridge get so nice and slushy, just the way I like it.
10. Every now and then, Ron gets extra credit for capturing things like this.