Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Twelve on Tuesday: Things She Said Today.

1. Let's see the big one.
2. Blow Daddy kisses.
3. Daddy's so beautiful.
4. Mommy turn up very loud! Translation: Mommy turn up the music very loud [right now].
5. Ring-a rosey, pocketful-a posey, ashes, ashes, all fall down!
6. I lub you Mommy.
7. I lub you Daddy.
8. Whasamatter, Jelly?
9. Fum Translation: thumb
10. Don't make a mess, Mommy.
11. Not workin'.
12. Careful, Mommy, don't hurt yourself.

*And a bonus for Megan because she's less than two weeks from having baby number three...I gave her the red handmade blanket for her nap and she said, Megan! Megan make for Alla. So nice.

Cheers everyone! We have upper 50s today so we're literally sweating. Hope you all have sunshine where you are.

5 comments:

Megan said...

So sweet. Tears to my eyes. Love you, Alla! Glad you are enjoying your warmer weather. I was wishing some of ours your way. Mabye it has finally gotten there!

Amy said...

Holy smokes, I hear you on the temperature--it's sweltering here in the 70's! I'm so hot--I feel like I'm still pregnant!

erin said...

LOVE THAT. Keep 'em coming!

Tara said...

Miss you both and give Ms. Alla a big squeeze.

Missy said...

They grow up so fast! I love this idea, I may have to bloglift it!

linkwithin

linkwithin