2. Army Wives is great! Thanks, A.K., for the push to watch it. It is my summer show. Considerably better than North Shore or Summerland from two summers ago.
3. I still really want a pumpkin plant for the garden. How cool to show Alla how it grows!
4. I need a new sun tea pot, except when searching for one online, I found this filthy piece of information on why I should not make suntea.
6. I haven't taken pictures in a couple weeks, so I made sure to grab the camera when we went outside yesterday for 'shalk' time. Is it wrong to make a chalk outline of your two year old daughter? She is still amused by it, saying even this morning upon seeing it again, There's Alla!7. Overheard at dinner tonight, while I was pretending to be busy washing dishes:
(Alla to her pasta)
Ok, pasta, I tell you a good question.
WE HAVE TO EAT YOU!!!!!!
8. The game she played after chalk time -
The wind is blowing me!!! And then,
I came back! I love you.
9. My good friend brought us a bowl of cut up fruit tonight. Because she just knew we were tired of eating crappy food while we were in a hotel for a week. She was so right. Thank you, Elizabeth.
10. It was 58 this morning. I love 58. The windows were open all day. Fresh air. No a/c. Ron will be so proud.
** And the bonus...
I love those curlies in the front that stay there all day.