Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ten on Tuesday.

1. We're back. Ron gets back tomorrow. I love home.

2. Army Wives is great! Thanks, A.K., for the push to watch it. It is my summer show. Considerably better than North Shore or Summerland from two summers ago.

3. I still really want a pumpkin plant for the garden. How cool to show Alla how it grows!

4. I need a new sun tea pot, except when searching for one online, I found this filthy piece of information on why I should not make suntea.

5. Stace, here's what to do with those old wooden spoons.

6. I haven't taken pictures in a couple weeks, so I made sure to grab the camera when we went outside yesterday for 'shalk' time. Is it wrong to make a chalk outline of your two year old daughter? She is still amused by it, saying even this morning upon seeing it again, There's Alla!
7. Overheard at dinner tonight, while I was pretending to be busy washing dishes:

(Alla to her pasta)
Ok, pasta, I tell you a good question.
WE HAVE TO EAT YOU!!!!!!

8. The game she played after chalk time -
The wind is blowing me!!! And then,
I came back! I love you.

9. My good friend brought us a bowl of cut up fruit tonight. Because she just knew we were tired of eating crappy food while we were in a hotel for a week. She was so right. Thank you, Elizabeth.

10. It was 58 this morning. I love 58. The windows were open all day. Fresh air. No a/c. Ron will be so proud.

** And the bonus...
I love those curlies in the front that stay there all day.

7 comments:

Megan said...

So glad you are back. Love the pictures. I've missed checking in with you all week!

Tara said...

the curls are absolutely beautiful. i can't wait to hear ashby hold a conversation all to herself.

Amanda Cowan said...

Love the pics!! And i love her games!! Grace has fun games too that I just giggle thinking about. And yuk about the sun tea! One more reason I don't like tea! J/k.. that is scary though especially since I often make it for Chris and since it's just him that drinks it, it sits for a lot longer than one day! I think next time we'll do the refrigerator version..without a spigot.

Susie said...

I love the crazy hair chalk do. Priceless :)

boo and stacy said...

the chalk is too fun. your rock with your photos~ always so impressed! i miss alla.

Amy said...

The first thing I thought when I saw that first picture was, "oh my gosh, look at how long her hair is!" She is getting to be such a big girl. And I love her witty remarks!

Sue Thomas said...

I love how you capture (and share) your life, j.j.! Beautiful photos! Lovethe chalk outline, love the curls, love the conversation and love catching up just a bit with your life!

linkwithin

linkwithin