Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ten on Tuesday.

1. Someone is 26 months today on the 26th. I think that's like your apple juice birthday or something.

2. In an attempt to get some lovely 26th month photos while we're on our way out the door in 90 degree heat (read: QUICKLY), I snapped several that I both love and hate. They are adorable but not sharp, but that's what you get when you're holding the door with your foot while balancing on the other leg and having to use a too-slow shutter speed to make up for the lack of light right there in that particular spot. But it doesn't matter today. Just don't click on it. It looks fine smallish.
3. Someone else is 30 today. And did the most amazing thing for her celebration. I beg you, go check it out.
4. I shot the teensiest two week old today on the loveliest front porch. Oh how I want a front porch. A deck is not the same.
5. We are going to have to get a new car.
6. Did I mention that it's 90 degrees? But we're still using blankets downstairs.
7. When I returned home this evening from above-mentioned photo shoot, the little one was overjoyed to see me. Not that I want to go back to work like ever, but I am in love with how good it felt for her just to be overjoyed to see me, I mean, couldn't talk fast enough telling me all about what I'd missed in an hour and a half.
8. This is a great creative spot. What scrapbooking is meant to be, what it looked like when I started as a girl and what I need to get back to. Someday.
9. Maybe if we ever get an actual vacation.
10. I am so excited to tell Alla in the morning that I'm taking her to see Happy Feet - for free!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Alla is going to love Happy Feet. The girls did and it was good for us too.

Amanda Cowan said...

Keep me posted on how she does at the theatre. We have that program here too with AMC theatres and I thought that might be something Chris could do over the course of the next couple weeks while he's home here with the new baby coming..

Missy said...

love that free summer movie thing!

Susie said...

I was wondering how Alla did at the show, too?

Susie said...

Thank you for the link :) You got a lotta readers over here Ms. J.

linkwithin

linkwithin