Yes, yes, we're back, and as you might have guessed I have about a gazillion photos to sort through. So, if I take them bit by bit, perhaps in the order that our trip went, you might actually get to see some!
Here are some highlights from the wedding day of my little brother, John.
There are lots more from Ron's camera being downloaded as we speak. For another day.
1. The flower girl in all her glory.
2. Dancing waaaaay to close to the cake.
3. The bride and groom making their entrance to the grand ball.
4. She and me.
5. They did an actual dance, not just turn on their song and watch them dance around like we did, but an actual dance with actual choreographed steps. Super impressive.
6. Dada and darling.
7. Close up of her.
8. Twirling with her cousin Emily. Again, waaaaay too close to the cake.
9. OK, I just cannot imagine dancing with my son at his wedding.
10. She spent a lot of time on the floor. Something about all that tulle and having to figure it all out.
Lots more to come!