Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ten on Tuesday: We're back!

Yes, yes, we're back, and as you might have guessed I have about a gazillion photos to sort through. So, if I take them bit by bit, perhaps in the order that our trip went, you might actually get to see some!

Here are some highlights from the wedding day of my little brother, John.

There are lots more from Ron's camera being downloaded as we speak. For another day.

1. The flower girl in all her glory.
2. Dancing waaaaay to close to the cake.
3. The bride and groom making their entrance to the grand ball.
4. She and me.
5. They did an actual dance, not just turn on their song and watch them dance around like we did, but an actual dance with actual choreographed steps. Super impressive.
6. Dada and darling.
7. Close up of her.
8. Twirling with her cousin Emily. Again, waaaaay too close to the cake.
9. OK, I just cannot imagine dancing with my son at his wedding.
10. She spent a lot of time on the floor. Something about all that tulle and having to figure it all out.

Lots more to come!

6 comments:

Megan said...

The photo of Mom dancing with John is amazing. I can't imagine that with my little guy and really don't want to think about it. Alla is stunning and apparently loving the whole dressed up wedding thing. I hope the rest of your trip was just as wonderful.

Dre said...

Loved those- can't wait to see more wedding photos. Would love to see the full gown if you have one. Alla looked precious! Looking forward to more... xoxo Dre

Tara said...

I see that Alla is still carrying her baby doll. She is growing up so fast and looks absolutely beautiful.

Rina said...

Ohhhh! I loved those! I can't wait to see more. I had to giggle at Alla carrying around her "baby" at the wedding. Your make up looked GREAT! Now that I know I'm having a boy I only hope to live for the day I get to dance with him at his wedding! That pic made me teary at just the thought of how full your mom's heart must have been in that moment!!! Love you, N~

Tasha said...

She made a beautiful flower girl!

Shelly said...

What a beautiful flower girl!! It looks like you had a great trip and made some good memories with your family!

linkwithin

linkwithin