1. Alla and I finished an entire softball-sized pomegranate for breakfast thsi morning. We are in full-fledged pomegranate season here. I do not think that anyone in the entire world is as obsessed as we are.
2. The following are ALL shots from our morning at the park (yes we're still revisiting California photographs, and will be for sometime). Let me clarify, that's Veteran's Park, and that's right by the beach. And, no, I could not choose which to post. I love them all. Without further ado...3. I loved this one so much I ordered a giant canvas of it. I think for her side of the kids' (whoa) room that they'll share sometime next year.
4. 5. Look at her just playin' on that bridge that was waaaaay too big for her when we left.
7. Went to dinner with Heather and Kendyl. (Also went to lunch with Andrea but, hello!, didn't remember to start toting the little camera around til later that day.) I guess it's not that obvious by the picture, but she IS due before me, thankyouverymuch.
8. Half the fun of hanging out at a friend's house is sharing a bath every night.
9. A loooooong bath. With every bath toy imaginable.
10. Katie took this one of the two of us. Gotta get those beach photos where I can. Do you think Ron would mind if I used this one on our Christmas card?