1. First off, Thanksgiving re-cap. We had the honor of spending it with Susan and Eric and Evan, who shared the cooking with us! This is the absolute way to go, let me tell you.
2. For some reason we cooked a 21 pound turkey. And it was goooooooood.
3. For yet another year in a row, Alla did not like the Thanksgiving feast. Oh, except Ron's rolls, but, come on, bread? What's not to like? She even went so far as to gag on one measely little cranberry.
4. And how does any American family start off Thanksgiving morning?
5. By going out to get the HUGE Thanksgiving ad-filled paper, of course!
Ok, now back to regularly scheduled programming, namely, those California pictures that I want to share!
6. Beautiful hostess Katie told me that we were having a shower for Cathy, who is having baby no.2 in December. After all was said and done, however, I learned it was a joint shower for the two of us! And with the yummiest Chinese Chicken Salad EVER.
7. For her Baby Joey and our Baby Pondegore:) That cake was divine. Thank you, Sara.
8. Sara and Adam (one of her two lovelies) catching a breath. Having four moms and five kids over for a simple brunch playdate - not as easy as you'd think. Again, thanks girls.
9. The mommies: Sara, Katie, Cathy, me.
10. And all the kids! Alla, Jake, Adam, Johnnie, and Kelsea.