1. Ron's grandma passed away this weekend...here she is in a four generation picture from September of 2005. We wish she could have held her newest great grandson, but at least she got to spend some time with Alla.
2. Ron made me Mother's Day breakfast in bed. I hope he meant to start this tradition three years ago because it's WONDERFUL and I absolutely look forward to eating, drinking, and reading the paper in bed. I got at least 45 minutes of peace this year, which is amazing considering that we have a crazy toddler and a newborn:) I love you, babe.
3. Super excited about my new CD: She & Him, Volume One.
4. Super excited about my other new CD: Elizabeth Mitchell, You are My Sunshine. I think we have almost all of hers now.
5. OK, one more thing I'm super super excited about: Creative Family is here! If you haven't checked out her blog, it's here. Thanks, Mom, for all the treats!
6. This is Alla's last week of school. I'm kind of sad, not only just that I'll be losing my one morning of peace, but that she won't have that outlet for awhile. And man she's ready for preschool, so this program for the past two years has been wonderful.
7. Fisher loves him some Bob Marley.
8. I love a nap on a rainy afternoon. Especially when it lasts an hour and a half.
9. This is my favorite son.
10. This is my favorite daughter.