4. I need a good buttermilk-using recipe to use up the other half a carton of buttermilk we have in the fridge from making blue cheese dressing.
5. I cooked! Yes, on Saturday and Monday, two new meals. I was growing very tired of our own frozen stuff. Eager for something fresh-tasting.
6. If you scroll back through some of my Flashback Fridays in Jan/Feb, there is a pic similar to those above, just with me and Alla. Except my hair wasn't stripey.
7. I ran! Yes, twice so far! Twenty minutes each! No stopping!
8. The Stahr's are coming to visit in less than a month!
9. May is a big month, with Mama's Day and lots of birthdays to celebrate.
10. Alla wore shorts today for the first time this year. So dang cute. Now we have to get her some summer shoes. Trying to solve that dilemma, which goes something like this: something protective she can wear everyday to the park or to play outside running the block with her friends, something to keep her cool in the hot hot summer, something that won't be ruined when she steps into her pool in them. Is there a one-shoe-fits-all here or am I looking at several pairs?