1. It's like a facebook revolution around here.
2. Fisher has now snuggled all of but one of his grandparents. Thanks for coming, Grampa! We missed you, Gramma.3. Reading Gorgeously Green. Jeez, all that's doing for me is making me wonder about every.single.ingredient in our bathroom. And realize there is no perfect lotion. And wonder if it's all a hype. And think that I might have to come to terms with what I can find at Target, lest I waste our retirement on so-called good for me ingredients.
4. He's a big fan of the tree swing. And it works wonders on a baby with a cold who also had to have shots. 5. For dinner tonight: Jambalaya and Sweet Corn Bread. Both favorites.
6. Nana + Pappi visited this weekend. Fisher has changed a lot since they were here in April!
7. We made a trip to the zoo to see what we could see, and lo and behold we saw something new, a butterfly exhibit. Like a huge tent (read: gorgeous, diffused light) with tame beautiful butterflies just a-flying around. This one was cerulean inside those brown spotted wings.
8. See how lovely?! It was our favorite part of the trip. 9. I got to run today. Short but sweet.
10. Did you know Labor Day is MONDAY? MONDAY! I can't believe it's unofficially the end of summer. It is, however, State Fair time, ladies and gentlemen. Stay tuned.