2. I am hopelessly hooked on the new 90210. I know, I know.
3. For dinner tonight we had zucchini fries using a recipe from a new food-for-kids blog I discovered, Tiny Morsels. Scroll down for the recipe.
4. Sara just sent me a cool website where you can find out how many people in the U.S. have your exact first + last name. I'm one of four, Ron is one of three, and I think it's incredibly cool that Alla and Fisher are the only ones in the entire country with their exact names.
5. I was walking through the mall on Sunday and saw a girl looking at earrings and thought to myself, When was the last time I shopped for earrings? This is kind of neither here nor there, because I have a gorgeous pair of earrings that Ron gave me my first Mother's Day that I wear nearly everday and I love. Just an interesting thought.
6. I am proud to say that I am just starting my September Real Simple and have yet to crack the October one. Love that.
7. Fisher is so ready for a sippy cup, as he grabs at my cup and makes a clicking noise with his tongue everytime it's filled with water. He loves to drink water from my cup.
8. I desperately need a new computer. Any ideas?
9. We had our second annual block party on Saturday afternoon, despite the first hour and a half being under a downpour. So, the firetruck this year wasn't quite the main attraction spraying the kiddos with water, but that's okay, they had a blast anyway.
10. I'll leave you with photos of the late afternoon and evening. Mostly the kids made up their own games, like playing school in our garage with the easel chalkboard, running the street with sparklers leftover from the Fourth, and stopping for homemade ice cream when their bellies rumbled hungry. We love our neighborhood. It's seriously wonderful.