2. It's very hard to take pictures of your daughter while holding your son (even in a sling) who pulls the camera strap just as you're about to get your shot. Oh well. Little girl + apples = proof we were there.
3. More proof, thanks to Matt! It's always more fun to go apple-picking with friends. Unfortunately it was a mad rush to get family pictures because of wiggly kids, so I got pics of my family and Matt+Shelly got pics of their family, but we don't have pics of each other's families. Bummer. So you'll have to go there to see them.4. Do you know what I realized I LOVE about these photos when I was editing them? The interlaced hands of my children. Ah, sweet kids.
4. The apple crisp recipe I use. And we did make one on Sunday, and I did finish it. Yes, that yummy.
5. If I bring home just one more "green" book from the library I think Ron may look into having my library card privileges revoked.
6. Think Alla and I need to make these little ghosties.
7. Yoga class starts tomorrow night. It is very hard to find a yoga class that starts after your baby goes to bed. Even when said baby goes to bed at the early hour of 6:30.
8. Said baby has just woken up from his morning nap and is upstairs making all sorts of funny-cute baby sounds.
9. Little girl is at preschool this morning. I cannot wait to see what she brings home in her folder. It's like being a kid in school again myself. I get all giddy to see what notices are stuffed into her folder, book orders being tops on my list. OK, I am enjoying seeing her school work, too. Last week she brought home a whole page of A's that she had traced. ETA: She brought home a note stating that her school had a case of head lice reported. Perfect. I'm sure this is just the first of many of this kind of notice in her school years.
10. Had Fisher's six-month appointment yesterday. The little guy is 29.5 inches and 19 pounds, 3 ounces.