Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Ten on Tuesday.

1. Yes, I know it's Wednesday.

2. I'm sitting here folding clothes, blogging, printing out tonight's recipe, and watching the Oprah on motherhood.

3. I'm super excited to be back in cloth diapers. Well, not me personally, but you know what I mean.
4. I would really love to master the art of the paper crane and then hang them all over. They are so beautiful.
5. I'm on day three of a headache at the base of my skull. Is it wrong that I'm excited about the chiropractor appointment tomorrow?

6. We are in the 50s for the second day in a row!

7. I am loving the Apartment Therapy book. Such eye candy. I love my home, too, I love the idea of home, of it being a place that supports family and welcomes you and makes you want to stay. Our home is no large sprawling estate, but it is so home to us; we are continually putting our stamp on it, and it is continually embracing us.

8. We're planning to take the kiddos to the Minnesota Zoo on Sunday - no one goes to the zoo on Easter Sunday, right? It's the last day of the Farm Babies. Alla doesn't know we're going, but she's dying to see those wee ones.

9. Our local garden center had their spring open house this weekend, and a few little farm babies were there to be touched. Alla had a hard time containing herself, nearly choking the little chickies, so we're hoping for more restraint at the zoo.
10. Almost time to decorate Easter eggs...did you see the silk dyed eggs on Martha? OMG, so gorgeous. Too bad this family doesn't just have some old silk laying around!

7 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

Cute photos of baby bunnies.

Megan said...

So Alla is a little Lenny-like (Of Mice and Men)? How funny!

Tara said...

Happy Easter!

boo and stacy said...

Ohh I bet Miss Alla LOVED the bunnies:) What fun for her:)

Dre said...

that oprah on motherhood only gave me more cold feet! i'm afraid of ALL of that!!! thinking i should not have watched it!

know what you mean about home... i have a long way to go, but love decorating and making it ours.

happy Easter!!! bunnies and dying eggs is my idea of a good time...

Shelly said...

Have fun at the Farm Babies exhibit!!

Katie said...

OMG I loved the story of the lady that didn't want to stop to pee because her kids were sleeping, so she pee'd in a diaper!

And I personally love going to the chiropractor (and so does Kelsea) so nope I don't think it's wrong at all.

linkwithin

linkwithin