Friday, April 03, 2009

Friday Five.

1. We all got hit by The Stomach Flu between Sunday and Wednesday. It was not pretty. We're still using disposable diapers. 'Nuff said.

2. The sun came out yesterday, the first day I can honestly say that every single one of us was well, and I heard the birds sing and I doubt I have ever been so happy to be outside breathing fresh air.
3. It's 45 today, it might get up to 50 the way things are going, and I've got the screens open, baby, time to let the breeze run through our winter home.
4. I have a stack of old Cooking Lights sitting here that really needs to be gone through. Like I really need more recipes to put in my "To Try" folder.
5. Kiddos, I love you in sickness and health. You, too, babe.

5 comments:

Megan said...

I am so happy to hear you are all doing better. It is no fun having that bug with a baby and preschooler too. Enjoy the "warm" weather!

Cathy Bolander said...

Glad you are all better. What a great smiley photo of your little ones.

Susie said...

Here's to warm weekend adventures :) Feel good, friend!

pakosta said...

aww dimples galore. LOVELY> glad you are all feeling better!
tara

Amy said...

Glad to hear the air is clearing in the Killins home. So sorry to hear you guys were feeling so bad!

And you can always use more recipes in the "to try" folder! :-)

linkwithin

linkwithin